Think Future, think AFAR Certifications
RE-ISSUANCE OF AFAR’S SPECIALISED FORENSIC CERTIFICATES
This is to inform all AFAR members who have been certified in any of the seven AFAR certifications
as listed below to contact the undersigned for re issuance of their certificates. This is done to comply with some regulatory requirements:
1. Certified Forensic Accountant (CFAt);
2. Certified Forensic Auditor (CFAr);
3. Certified Forensic Tax Auditor (CFTA);
4. Certified Forensic Anti Money Laundering Investigator (CFAMI);
5. Certified Digital Forensic Accountant (CDFA);
6. Certified Forensic Researcher (CFR);
7. Certified Forensic Investigator (CFI).
Kindly send the scan copy of your previously issued certificate while contacting the RCE.
If you are new to this and you are interested, please visit: https://afars.org/membership/afar-certifications/
Kindly note that you must be AFAR member before you can take any of her certifications. See: https://afars.org/membership/
Register as a member via: https://afars.org/membership/membership-application/
For further information, kindly contact the undersigned.
Above certifications counts towards Postgraduate Degrees (PGD, MSc or PhD in related courses) of AFAR’s affiliate Universities.